10.26.2009

sneak peek --- my ETSY

 ***** ETSY SHOP OPENING SOON!!!! *****

well, i have the storefront, and am madly matching a mostly minute menagerie of collage scraps!  i have sooo much to share that creating these kits has been taking up much of my time...it is so very much more challenging than i thought.  the OCD part of me doesn't want to give up, so again, my passion for "art" has been therapeutic. 

here are two items that will be up as soon as i put together several kits to post.  i hope to offer things that others don't have access to for their ATC /ACEO / inch-work / collage projects.  i will also be letting go of some back issues of Somerset Studio and assorted Stampington and scrapbook idea books and magazines. vintage and retro-ish styles are my loves, and i have at least 50 discarded and unwanted books to pull apart for sharing. i hope to add variety kits as well, including some of my vintage buttons and laces, as well as some new fibers and scrap papers that i buy too many of. please check back if you are in need of scrap-packs!!!  thanks.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment