4.05.2009

OLDER BEAD PROJECTS







 


















  

 these are older bead projects of mine. the skeleton is some vintage white beads and some shell and the head is old glass. the blue beaded cross i believe are all newer beads. for both i made basic wire forms.

the gaurdian angel i made in 2004 when i learned i was finally pregnant with my second child (4.5 years trying). both of my grandmothers introduced me to these pocket prayer cards, i've been in love with them since. i took this to church with me to pray and showed it to my grandmother. the small baby is a gift from her. on the back i stitched a Blessed Mother medal. i ended up losing this child, we believe she was a little girl, maggie.

in 2005 i became pregnant with my precious boy, which eased the pain somewhat. this little thing (it's all of 2 inches top to bottom) represents maggie and the fragility of life, this proves she was here long enough to change our lives... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment